VITA ENAMIC® multiColor UNIVERSAL | High Translucency, 5 pcs.
VITA ENAMIC® multiColor UNIVERSAL is the hybrid ceramic blank for reproducing the natural shade gradient at the push of a button. This CAD/CAM blank has an integrated shade gradient from the cervical to the incisal area.
Features & Benefits
- Fabrication of durable restorations using a high-load capacity hybrid ceramic with the absorption of masticatory forces
- Non-/minimally invasive restorations are possible since the elastic hybrid ceramic enables reduced wall thicknesses
- Fabrication of accurate, precise and delicate restorations using a hybrid material with integrated elasticity
- Cost-effective reconstruction, thanks to time-saving CAM fabrication and efficient polishing without any firing process
- Esthetic crown restorations with a vivid play of colour/light
- Delicate (non-prep) veneers for cosmetic reconstructions
*These are recommended indications; the entire range of single tooth restorations can normally be fabricated. For details, please get in touch with our dental experts.
EMC-14: 12 x 14 x 18 mm
EMC-16: 18 x 16 x 18 mm
- CORiTEC Serie by imes-icore®
- Röders RXD Serie by Röders GmbH
- DGSHAPE DWX Serie by DGSHAPE Corporation
- CS 3000/CS3100 by Carestream Dental, Inc.
- Zfx Inhouse5x by Zfx Germany
- Milling UNIT M Serie by Zirkonzahn S.r.l.
- N4/R5/S1/S2/Z4 by vhf camfacture AG
- Organical Desktop Serie by R+K CAD/CAM Technologie GmbH
- DMG ULTRASONIC-Serie by DMG Mori AG