CoCr 01 | DLYTE 01-S for DLyte Desktop
Dry electrolyte for DLyte Desktop PRO and Dental | Industrial | Healthcare sector developed to treat materials included in CoCr Group with LF | HF | HF+ parameters.
It is an innovative post-processing solution for parts with high roughness, like those manufactured by casting or additive manufacturing. This electrolyte has an excellent material removal rate thanks to the grid structure and content of acid. It is for processes that aim to extract roughness or deburr in a short period.
Includes 3,5 litres of BIG 01 particles and is suitable to surface finishing Cobalt Chrome.
Dry | Cobalt Chrome | Fast Speed | High Roughness | Flat surfaces | Complex geometries | Standard brightness
- Dry electrolyte: Solid particles
- Dry suspension electrolyte: Heterogeneous mixture of solid particles and liquid
- Particle BIG 01: From 0,4 mm to 1,2 mm
- Particle SMALL 02: From 0,26 mm to 0,3 mm
- Particle CRUSHED 03: Crushed particles
- Particle SMALL GEL 04: From 0,26 mm to 0,3 mm
- Particle BIG 01/ SMALL 02: Combination of particle BIG 01 and SMALL 02
- Particle CRUSHED 03/ SMALL 02: Combination of particle CRUSHED 03 and SMALL 02