Proto3000 Face Shield
Proto3000 is currently manufacturing a face shield to protect frontline healthcare workers and essential staff.
Please Note: This online order process is designed for small and individual orders of less than 50 shields. For orders above 50, please contact our team for discounted pricing.
Delivery Timelines and Schedule
Current lead times are 4-6 weeks. Orders will be processed in the sequence they appear in our queue.
- 1 x 3D printed face shield frame
- 3 x clear film
- Made with bio-compatible PA-12 USP Class I-VI certified and PET or PET-G material
- On-demand Manufactured and assembled in Vaughan, Ontario (ISO 9001:2015 and Health Canada MDEL certified facility) with state of the art 3D printing technology
- High quality, safe and effective PPE produced for healthcare workers and essential staff
- Meets standards recommended by Health Canada and produced with a clean and monitored process
- Full traceability
- Two components, easily assembled and adjustable
- Enough clearance for Opticals/Masks, etc
- Comfortable, lightweight
- Reusable - 3D printed component is sterilizable and the shield can be wiped down with a disinfectant
- Additional clear film can be purchased if required
Before purchasing, please review our disclaimer and indications for use
Manufactured by: Proto3000 Inc.
Designed by: Avid Product Development
Health Canada MDEL License: 11859
We Also Recommend