MakerBot Online 3D Printing Certification
The MakerBot Certification Program
The most comprehensive 3D printing certification program for educators.
By getting certified, an educator will:
- Become a MakerBot Certified 3D printing educator
- Gain confidence and ensure success in teaching STEM lessons to students
- Receive an official MakerBot Certified medallion to display on their website, email, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. signifying them as a trained 3D Printing STEM Expert
- Join the largest community of 3D Printing STEM Educators in the world, and the NYC Department of Education- America’s largest school district
Upon completion of the program, teachers will receive a badge verifying that they are trained and qualified as a 3D Printing STEM educator. The MakerBot Certification Program is developed to address the ISTE Standards for Educators.
Level 1 MakerBot Operator: Become a MakerBot 3D Printing Expert
Become a MakerBot 3D printing expert. Learn how to setup and manage your 3D printer, create your first prints, and troubleshoot common issues.
- 3D printing technology & history
- Printer (setup and usage) and essential parts
- MakerBot Print
- Thingiverse & 3D Modeling
- Basic troubleshooting
Level 2 MakerBot Curriculum Creator: Become a STEM Education Leader
Establish yourself and gain confidence as a STEM education leader. Learn how to teach the 3D printing process and develop your own 3D printing lesson plans and projects.
- Teach the 3D printing process
- Manage multiple printers and print files
- Troubleshoot student files
- Utilize Thingiverse Education
- Create a 3D printing project for students
We Also Recommend