E-Partial by Desktop Health
E-Partial is a castable material developed to produce delicate partial frameworks with thin features and some flexibility.
E-Partial material maintains flexural strength to ensure clasp flex without breakage. The stiffness of E-Partial allows for the production of a very hard retention grid and super-tight thin clasps to deliver a metal partial with the perfect fit every time.
- Tensile Strength: 57 MPa
- Elongation at Break: 3.6%
- Flexural Strength: 129 MPa
- Flexural Modulus: 3155 MPa
- Heat Deflection Temperature (HDT): 78°C at 1.82 MPa
- Shore D: 89
- Specific Gravity: 1.1- 1.11 g/cm3
- Viscosity: 760 cP at 25°C
We Also Recommend