CleanStation DT3 Support Removal System for 3D Printed Parts
The Original CleanStation DT3 for FDM.
Fast, efficient, one-button operation or fully programmable
Easy to use, the DT3 utilizes patented “heat, agitation and flow” technology, the most efficient process for the removal of soluble support material. Use the pre-programmed settings for “one-touch” operation or enjoy the flexibility of a fully-programmable system and set your own time and temperature* for cleaning your 3-D printed models. The DT3 model features a generous 12 x 10 x 10 work envelope, a stainless-steel tank with integrated basket and lid, low-level cut-off switch and whisper-quiet operation. The DT3-P is not load sensitive, so multiple parts are cleaned as effectively as a single part.
Compatible with: Stratasys u-Print, F120, F170, F270, F370, MakerBot Method X and other desktop extrusion based 3D printers.
- Fast warm up
- Single-touch and fully automated control
- Programmable heat and time
- Integrated lid and parts basket
- Basket self-drains into tank
- Quick-disconnect, appliance style plumbing
- Chemical resistant stainless-steel tank
- Recessed “no drip” top
- High-efficiency, multi-point manifold
- Low-level cut-off switch
- “Whisper quiet” operation
- Made in USA
- Work envelope: 12” x 10” x 10”
- Tank capacity: 1200 cubic inch, 6 gallons
- Machine dimensions: 23.5” x 21.3 “ x 19.25”
- Power requirements: 120V, 15 AMP service
- Programmable heat capacity: 1300 watts
- Shipping weight 72 lbs.
We Also Recommend