Finishing Station for Metal 3D Printed Parts
Fortune Metal 3D Suction Blast Cabinet
For surface preparation and finishing for metal production parts made with additive manufacturing
The Fortune Metal 3D Suction Blast Cabinet surface preps additive-manufactured metal production parts, leaving them with a consistent finish over their entire surface. The cabinet fits into tight office and industrial workspaces yet is versatile and rugged enough to finish a wide range of parts with complex geometries.
- BNP Blast Gun: 1/8” air jet and a 5/16” ceramic nozzle
- Air Consumption: 21 CFM at 80 psi
- Electrical: 115V, 1 PH, 60 Hz
- Amp Draw: 8
- Cabinet Work Grating: 50 lb uniform load
- Work Chamber: 24” W x 18” D x 19” H
- Viewing Area: 16.5” W x 8.5” H
- Easy to operate and maintain.
- Compact, free-standing design.
- Safe for use in office and industrial environments. Quiet operation.
- Uses most common 60-to-180 mesh abrasives: glass bead, steel shot, aluminum oxide, and more. *Not for use with silica sand.
- 14ga steel construction
- Interior-mounted blast gun is height and angle adjustable, and also can be detached and handheld.
- High-output, 50-watt LED light for excellent visibility
- Flip-up, top-access door with laminated-safety-glass view window.
- Safety interlock stops blasting if window is opened
- Pressure regulator and gauge to monitor and adjust blast pressure for different finishes.
- Moisture separator removes condensed water from air supply
- Clear media hose allows visibility of media flow
- Lever-operated valve, quick-drain hopper makes disposing of worn-out media a quick, simple, and clean process. It is designed to release into a standard-size, 5-gallon bucket.
300 CFM Dust-Bag Drum Collector
- Optimizes visibility inside the cabinet while blasting.
- Exhaust noise level is approximately 80 dBa when located in an open space.
- Foot-operated pedal.
- Fixed, interior mount is height and angle adjustable.
- Gun can quickly be detached from mount and then handheld.
- Equipped with a 1/8” air jet and a 5/16” ceramic nozzle. (Air consumption is 21 CFM at 80 psi.)
- Can be fitted with a tungsten-carbide or boron-carbide nozzle, depending on abrasive used.
- Knurled nut at gun outlet allows operator to change nozzles without using tools.
- Efficiently designed mixing chamber eliminates slugging and uneven media flow.
We Also Recommend