CORiTEC Zr transpa (Pre-Colored Zirconium Dioxide) Dental Milling Discs
imes-icore high quality CORiTEC Zr transpa (Pre-Colored Zirconium Dioxide) dental milling material is available in light, medium, intense, low chromatic, and high chromatic variations. It is developed and tested to achieve the most economical results for your lab, and the highest quality for your patients by the leaders in dental milling.
Covers all indications for dental restorations of up to 16 units.
Ideally suited for monolithic restorations
- Pre-colored, highly-translucent material
- Affordable all-ceramic framework material,
which will meet high esthetic demands
- For a broad range of indications
- Outstanding mechanical features and very good strength values
- Perfect fit of all restorations
- Full biocompatibility
- Aging resistant
Available in: light (A1/A2/B1), medium (A3/B3), intense (A3,5/C4), low chromatic (A2/B2/D2), high chromatic (A4/B4)
We Also Recommend